Job ID 20000JEC
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provide technical and administrative support in the installation and operation of automated production and/or assembly lines. Interact with engineering, quality, maintenance and other functions of the business to keep equipment operational and accomplish production objectives. Partner in efforts to trouble shoot a section of the machine. Work as a collaborative team member to operate the equipment and establish test methods. Create, execute, and maintain SOPs for the line. Execute tasks as an individual contributor and a subject matter expert, occasionally interacting with external partners and vendors.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Have ability and aptitude to quickly learn new process equipment
- Proven contributor to a cross functional and diverse team
- Have a strong working knowledge of PLC and HMI systems
- Experienced in troubleshooting advanced automated processes, assembly and packaging electro-mechanical systems.
- Understand and troubleshoot vision/barcode systems.
- Experience working with inline print systems.
- Ability to develop a detailed process maps and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to complete tasks and deliver output under a constrained time line.
- Assist with validation of equipment and methods.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Maintain general housekeeping of working area and plant.
- Follow all Fresenius Policies.
- Regular attendance and maintaining a good attendance record is an essential function of the job.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and wear personal protective equipment that may include hearing protection, hair net, bunnysuit, etc. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk throughout a 12 hour shift. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 10 to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Donning/ Doffing is required.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree strongly preferred; and Bachelor's Degree desired.
- Ability to speak fluent German a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 4-6 years' related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website