Job ID 21000160
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Business Intelligence Solution Lead provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation architectures of complex system projects pertaining to enterprise reporting and Business Intelligence.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs and deploys business intelligence tools and capabilities that promote self-service for the advanced analytic needs of the company.
- Maintains current knowledge of subject matter related to enterprise reporting systems, database technology, participation in industry conferences and reviewing industry literature.
- Develops and maintains internal partnerships to identify, document, analyze, and communicate requirements for projects involving the business intelligence platform.
- Designs, codes, and tests major data reporting features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex reporting enhancements.
- Analyzes, evaluates and revises existing system logic difficulties to ensure enterprise reporting meet business expectations and IT standards, provides input, recommendation and oversight.
- Utilizes system information and knowledge of all parameters affecting and interfacing with the system, to confirm or eliminate alternative solutions to IT or business problems, issues and/or decisions.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Technical and professional principles, practices, applications and capabilities of key technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of business intelligence and data integration tools as well as relational database and data processing concepts.
- Software development life-cycle.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong organization, project management and process analysis skills.
- Experience and knowledge of dialysis clinic operations is a plus.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website