Job ID 21000ETW
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Healthcare experience preferred.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Patient Account Representative provides administrative support to the daily operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for the timely and accurate posting of electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials to patient accounts. The Patient Account Representative assists in the resolution of outstanding credit balances and overpayment packages.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under general supervision, post electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials; ensuring reconciliation of all posted data.
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of general account issues.
- Prepare and distribute overpayment packages as necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years' related experience.
- Great computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with great analytical and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Great oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws
Apply on company website