Job ID 21000272
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
A Contracts Management Specialist II plays an integral role in the Department. Responsible for making timely decisions based on evidence and on merit, within your appropriate authority level, and take responsibility for the results; gathering all relevant information, utilizing an analytical and logical approach to problem solving, and accurately assessing impact of decisions on your own business area and overall.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing professional expertise; applies company policies and procedures to perform various Contracts Management tasks.
May negotiate with contract customers though the preparation of selected bids, sales contracts, special offer letters, and related documents. Also responsible for drafting contract amendments and clauses within contracts, as directed by immediate Supervisor. Responsible for reviewing bids for accuracy.
Prepares supporting analysis, such as Gross Margin sales and admin reports. Works with KPI and Trend Analysis reports and analyzes the data; highlights specific details which require further analysis regarding pricing, margins and sales and sales/admin reports, etc. Prepares documentation to support possible changes in contracts verbiage based on current trends.
Ensures that contract documents flow through the defined contracts management process in a timely and accurate manner. Develops appropriate relationships and communication with internal contacts, including, but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Reimbursement, Accounts Receivable, Legal, Data Administration and Credit to ensure that contracts are appropriately developed and/or updated.
Maintains accurate contract logs and reports, including, but not limited to, Contract Status and Expired Contracts.
Leads and or participates in specific team projects, as directed. Provides guidance and advice to other employees within the department.
Maintains complete, accurate and up-to-date contract records.
Develops and masters familiarity with the information systems utilized within the department (SAP, and other contract management Enterprise systems).
Identifies recurring issues and proposes solutions to the issues to immediate Supervisor.
Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Builds productive working relationships.
Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
Assists with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree desirable or at least 5 years' related experience required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in contracts management, business administration, sales administration, or finance. Legal experience preferred. With an advanced degree no years of experience may be acceptable.
- Industry and/or paralegal experience helpful.
- Previous experience in a business environment preferred.
- Fast-paced environment; must be flexible and have the ability to re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Strong computer skills a must, including Microsoft Word, Lotus Notes and Excel. Familiarity with Power Point and relational database packages is also preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of contract rules and regulations including pricing and discounts
- Ability to lead teams and ability to work cross functionally within the organization.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website