Job ID 210003YR
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Front Desk Coordinator, Lead Front Desk Coordinator, PSC. Lead PSC or Support Service Trainer experience considered.
While this is a remote position, the employee working remotely needs to be within commuting distance of Iselin, NJ.
The coordinator will manage the schedule of physicians at 40 centers throughout the USA.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports our physicians with coverage for their centers in a timely and organized manner. Maintains scheduling protocols to ensure all clinics are covered during physicians scheduled time off. Maintains physician timesheets and expenses and assists them in their travel arrangements and schedule. Works closely with Physician Services, Operations and Human Resources to maintain a professional and efficient operation of physician coverage.
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FVC policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of physician schedules and ensures qualified physicians are covering centers as needed
- Maintains scheduling software, upgrades, licenses, user logins, timesheets, etc.
- Establishes and maintains scheduling protocols and matrix of physician availability
- Develops relationships with physicians and communicates effectively with physicians and support staff
- Supports the Physician services team with scheduling interviews, managing agencies, physician expenses, etc.
- Supports Chief Medical Officer with Medical Advisory Board including committee lists, scheduling meetings, facilitating meetings, recording minutes and maintain MAB files and records
- Supports annual physician symposium planning efforts
- Maintains up to date and accurate physician demographic information, CVs, credentials, licenses, etc.
- Works directly with Physician Contracting and HR for any needs related to physicians contracts
- Runs weekly and monthly scheduling reports for operations
- Completes monthly/quarterly/annual analysis related to physician coverage, PTO and administrative time
- Works closely with Physician Services, Operations and Human Resources and seeks guidance around potentially sensitive issues and maintains a high level of confidentiality around these issues
- Acts as a customer service representative for physicians, managers and directors
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Less than 10% travel.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree Preferred
- Specialized Administrative training preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 – 5 years related experience
- Ability to effectively multi-task on varying tasks
- Calm and collective working under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate with physicians, managers and directors
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and analysis
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize issues and uses sensitivity when addressing issues
- Knowledge of computer software such as Microsoft Office and database programs
- Excellent organizational skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website