Job ID 21000C8Q
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Role is with Covenant High Plains Surgical Center in Lubbock, TX. Health care experience, a plus
Accounting and finance experience with general ledger and budgets required. Experience with EXCEL and pivot tables required.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As part of a project team, assists senior analysts with the development of business plans for Dialysis & Healthcare related initiatives such as acquisitions, new business ventures, and special projects. Develop business plans and financial models for less complex projects and initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under close supervision and guidance, utilizes established procedures to develop and collect fundamental information to determine the financial feasibility of potential acquisitions, joint ventures, startup businesses, and other projects.
- Assist with conducting analysis of new business opportunities through the building of financial models for presentation to senior management.
- Assist the Senior Business Analyst on more complex projects and works independently for less complex projects and initiatives.
- Analyze various information used for forecasts. Data may include but not limited to: revenue data, personnel information provided by sellers to forecast future personnel costs, rent costs, utility costs, housekeeping and various medical related costs. Conduct analysis on the subject property, plant, and equipment to forecast future capital needs.
- Assist with the preparation of various reports, charts, and schedules of data collected and analyzed from models developed by Senior Business Analyst.
- Develop proforma income statements, cash flow statements, and balance sheets.
- Reviews the operating performance of completed transactions to assess the accuracy of projections and key assumptions used in the models through variance analysis.
- Assist the Senior Analysts with building acquisition/merger financial models as needed.
- Escalate issues to supervisor/manager or Senior Analyst for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required (Accounting or Finance)
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
0 – 3 years' related experience.
Knowledge of Excel
Must be accurate, detail oriented, and have good organization skills
Good communication skills – verbal and written
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website