Job ID 210006IV
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Shared Services team which includes direct supervision of team Associates and Analysts. Leads the Shared Services team in providing Workday and/or PeopleSoft operational and technical application support to internal customers and business, also ensuring people management goals are achieved. Ensures that accurate and timely employee life cycle processes are followed, and that employee master data is accurate for the functions or businesses supported.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the daily operations of the Shared Service Operations team whose responsibilities include data integrity, high volume HR data entry, and accuracy in both Workday and PeopleSoft
- Responsible for assigning, monitoring, and prioritizing escalations, responding with a sense of urgency. Research and apply problem solving, where applicable, in cooperation with Second and Third Level Support.
- Interacts with internal and external teams, responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving routine to complex problems and operational issues with broader departmental impact within established procedures.
- Makes recommendations for continuous quality improvement to leadership.
- Supports Self Service automated process and mass updates across HR systems.
- Under direction of the Manager, develops, coordinates, and promotes the effective functioning of application support management activities across organization. Work proactively to minimize the adverse impact of issues on the business by preventing reoccurrence of similar incidents.
- Contributes to the planning of application/infrastructure releases and configuration changes.
- In collaboration with the Manager, designs appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis.
- Maintains some HRMS configuration especially including organizational structure and security.
- Contributes to and conduct training relating to Application Management and the user training to the HR Users.
- Escalation point for members of the Shared Services Operations team, leading to interaction with the Global Support Team on incidents that require further escalation.
- Responsible for regular analysis of performance reports from the ticketing tool to monitor performance against SLAs.
- Prepares and maintains ad hoc and advance reports to provide management updates on performance, projects, and ongoing initiatives.
- Monitors system performance and report issues.
- Expected to provide support on an as needed basis when there are unscheduled incidents, crisis management, and scheduled maintenance. This can include nights and weekends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of the Shared Services Operations staff
- Bachelor's Degree required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3+ years relevant experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience) in management, HR, technical support, and troubleshooting.
- Workday and PeopleSoft experience highly preferred
- Good understanding of HR business processes. Familiar with standard concepts, procedures and practices within HR
- A proven team leader with the ability to manage diverse stakeholder group with differing requirements.
- Good collaboration and ability to work cross functions and cultures beyond borders.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously with flexibility and proactiveness.
- Should be able to perform in a continuously changing environment.
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website