Job ID 210003GG
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
We are leveraging virtual technology to engage with you and keep us all safe while you explore a career with us. We will conduct all interviews virtually, to allow us to still connect about this job and proceed with our hiring process while practicing social distancing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Manager, Contracts Administration will play an integral role in business by providing overall administration and management of the contracting process for the group, including oversight of all related medical director agreements. The incumbent is responsible for successful implementation, coordination, and administration of contracting procedures for all related FMCNA's Medical Director Agreements. The Manager, Contracts Administration is accountable for contracts management systems and other administration. The incumbent will provide technical support and in depth expertise with electronic document systems and contract life cycle software.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement and manage an electronic document management and contract lifecycle software system.
- Review and administer contract terms and conditions, ensuring accuracy, contract adherence and compliance to applicable procedures.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reporting regarding key contract terms.
- Build relationships with other departments, including Law Department, to support objectives and responsibilities.
- Administer price escalation procedures, prepare vendor correspondence and maintain related records.
- Review and use analytical models and data, including but not limited to, supporting analysis, documentation and reports to support negotiations of contract terms and department administration.
- Participate in Project Teams, as assigned.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and up-to-date contract records, files, log and reports.
- Manage the tactical execution of short- and long-term objectives through the coordination of activities with a direct responsibility for results, including costs, methods, and staffing.
- Provide leadership, coaching and development plans for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and productive workforce; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Technically proficient in the Physician Contracting process and knowledge of industry practice and business principles. Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Work closely with the Physician Contracting team to ensure timely execution of all related Medical Director Agreements.
- Follow processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interpret and recommend change to policies and establishes procedures that effect immediate organization(s).
- Understand and interpret rights within each contract and processes the necessary guidelines for changes in the documents
- Frequently interact with peers, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers.
- Participate and present at meetings with internal and external representatives. Often leading a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Work closely with legal, finance, the Medical Office and other lines of business within FMCNA.
- Maintain confidentiality internally and externally. The information garnered in this process cannot be shared at will and will only be disseminated to related parties such as Physician Contract negotiators, the legal department and those specified by the supervisor.
- Interact with internal departments and external customers; particularly in problem resolution. Act as an advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Responsible for hiring, coaching and counseling employees, including performance reviews, disciplinary action and terminations.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of contracts administration staff.
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable.
Law degree from accredited program a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years' related experience.
- 3+ years' supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Information systems, financial and/or contracts background a plus.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
- Must be well-organized and be able in work in a demanding environment.
- Experience and knowledge of contracts is a plus.
- Fast-paced environment requires flexibility and ability to re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Demands during peak periods may require work hours outside of normal working hours.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website