Job ID 210003KO
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Responsible for managing and overseeing the HR Shared Services Operations team. This includes ensuring communication and collaboration occurs with HR Shared Services (including the Employee Service Center), all COE's and other internal/external partners. This position is responsible for putting focus on continuous process improvement of current / future HR processes, providing a seamless delivery of operational support and ensures HR data is accurate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and prioritizes the Shared Services Operations team's workload by managing resource allocation and capacity planning, data integrity, high volume HR data entry, and accuracy in both Workday and PeopleSoft.
- In collaboration with ESC Management Team, identifies and implements continual internal process improvements including documentation, training, and development of ESC staff.
- Oversees audits of system configurations and systems processes by staff and users to ensure accurate and reliable information.
- Leads all Shared Services Operations implementations and enhancements.
- Partners with analysts and IT to assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
- Ensures accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all Share Service Operations processes.
- Manages multiple priorities & projects through successful delivery & implementation on-time, on-budget, and to stakeholder expectations.
- Ensures there are robust procedures and processes within the application support function. Manage, own, and ensure adherence to the defined processes and related SLAs.
- Examines potential areas for service improvement and make recommendation to Global Support Team on updates or to improve efficiency.
- Through reporting and analytics, identifies opportunities for process or system improvements and collaborates with ESC Management Team to implement and execute enhancements to ESC and Shared Services processes, workflows, metrics, and system optimization.
- Establishes strategies which set Tier I and Tier II groups for successful efficient interactions.
- Works closely with ESC management to coordinate the communication and information flow within Tier I and Tier II.
- Escalation point for team supervisors for employees, managers and Local HR issues/questions related to HRIS technology products and processes.
- Designs, prepares and conducts training relating to Application Management and the user training to the HR Users.
- Oversees team delivery of Workday user training to HR staff.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Little to no travel is expected for this position.
Responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of Shared Services Operations staff.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years relevant experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience) in management, HR, or call center operations.
- Successful track record in HR process improvement and operational excellence preferred.
- Demonstrate the highest level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Proactive and practical approach to problem resolution and ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services, and team.
- Highly organized with ability to plan, delegate priorities, and multi-task high volumes in demanding, fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and the ability to work well across teams.
- Workday and PeopleSoft experience highly preferred
- Training experience highly preferred
- Problem Solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website