Job ID 20000HMR
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
As a Co-op with NxStage Medical, a student will apply classroom based knowledge to workplace experience and will benefit from learning experiences in their major area of study. The incumbent will assist in driving growth initiatives as part of the NxStage Home Marketing team. The role will report to the Director of Marketing, NxStage Home Therapies. The incumbent will work collaboratively with several cross-functional departments including Sales, Marketing Communications, Sales Operations, and other members of the NxStage Home Marketing team as part of this role.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in establishing and launching digital marketing content (email campaigns, webinars, website content updates, social media posts, etc..)
- Develop new and creative marketing content (brochures, PDFs, PPTs, etc..)
- Execute market research and conduct data / segmentation analysis for important growth initiatives
- Provide support for our sales and clinical organization
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively pursuing a college degree in similar major
- Participation in the planning & leadership of the implementation of educational events, webinars, email campaigns, and social media posts
- Assists in the execution of marketing research initiatives
- Works closely with sales and clinical teams to provide marketing support
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Candidate for B.S in Marketing or Business-Related Field
- Entry level knowledge of Dialysis industry helpful, but not required
- Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with SalesForce.com and Marketing Cloud, but not required
- Experience with data analytics, but not required
- Energetic, positive attitude and enjoys working in teams
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website