Job ID 210003RI
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
A key educator, providing technical training, blood in-servicing, CQI training, efficient service and support to our internal and external clients. Responsible for maintaining customer accounts through on-site, webex and telephone contact. Visit all existing accounts in your assigned territory to ensure client satisfaction, rapport, and compliance to best practices. As an NCE you will provide education computer systems, best practices for handling specimens as well as packing and shipping samples.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
• Builds stable working relationships with the internal laboratory staff
• Provide prompt and satisfactory response to client inquires.
• Provide mandatory scheduled visits to your assigned accounts on a quarterly basis; not limited to your defined territory (defined territory will be assigned).
• Deliver timely and complete reports using Facility Visit Forms (FVF) electronically. Must be submitted to Manager within 2 weeks from visit.
• Train new and existing clients on respective applications.
• Provide feedback to manager as new industry changes arises.
• Provide feedback to manager regarding clients' perceived quality of Spectra services (as interpreted by the client).
• Provide phone support as needed to address the clients' needs.
• Participate in developing and maintaining training material.
• Work with Account Services Team to facilitate start-up of new accounts
• Conduct in services to assure new clients understand procedures and protocols
• Stay in close contact with new accounts to assure full integration
• Provide continuous feedback and work with Director of Education to develop training tools
• Attend meetings representing Sales (Sales Support) providing clinical, customer service and operation perspective, as assigned.
• Contribute to the Internal and External Newsletter.
• Document all client interactions as outlined by management.
• Assist in territories as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet customer needs.
• Provide suggestions and/or improvements to contribute to the department and/or company's efficiency and productivity.
• Provide trouble shooting in clinics for aberrant lab results.
• Participate in all quality initiatives outlined by manager.
• Responsible for working within an allocated budget and provide cost reduction and/or best value options.
• Deploy new applications and/or new versions of client applications in, but not limited to, your assigned territory within the guidelines set for deployment.
• Promote all Laboratory services.
• Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Maintain a satisfactory driving record
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to lift 20 lbs., and sit/stand for extended periods of time.
- Travel experience is required.
- Travel overnight an average of three nights per week.
- Able to drive up to four hours to client sites.
- Driving 80% of the time to clinic sites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Computer Science and/or Dietetics/Nutrition
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- RN, CNN, Medical Technology and/or Registered Dietician licensure preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 3 – 5 years' related experience.
• Prior experience in a dialysis setting preferred.
• Prior experience as an educator/trainer desired.
• Energetic and motivated personality with a strong work ethic.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills and ability to follow through.
• Ability to train face to face and in virtual setting classes.
• Advanced knowledge of general computer applications – Word, Excel, Internet.
• Excellent time management skills required.
• Demonstrate analytical ability and judgment.
• Excellent leadership skills (written, verbal communication, organization and interpersonal)
• Must have valid Driver's License; with proof of insurance for your own vehicle.
- Certification in Nephrology preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website