Job ID 21000JRN
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Pharmacy Solutions Manager is a collaborative partner with the internal FMCNA customer base through exceptional communication and relationship development. The Pharmacy Solutions Manager provides reliable, data driven, and compliant, solutions to drive positive outcomes for patients.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Owns relationships with internal customers within FMCNA and FKC and networks with senior internal leaders in areas of expertise such as RVPS, GMs, etc.
- Represents pharmacy as a problem solver to other areas of the larger FMCNA business and acts as a conduit to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Acts as a liaison between pharmacy operations and the broader FMCNA business
- Driver of patient outcomes through education of pharmacy objectives, process, and adherence outcomes to customer base
- Analyzes business data to partner with the business to develop and implement solutions
- An effective member of a team forging collaborative relationships to peers
- A seasoned, experienced professional in the area ESRD and CKD as it relates to renal pharmacy and renal patient care.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Reviews and complies with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assists with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Mentors other staff as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position requires overnight travel to regionally assigned areas (50%-75%).
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Skilled communicator both oral and written
- Collaborative and results oriented mindset
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Preferred ESRD/CKD background
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website