Job ID 2100084L
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Position will be 8:30- 5 PM
Will require multi-tasking, and medical front office experience
Position Located at: 1581 Mt Mariah Drive, Suite 150, Las Vegas, NV 89106
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This position will act as a subject matter expert to the Medical Office team members and coordinates the day to day operational duties of the team. Provides assistance and support as needed. Handles any escalated customer service issues in the absence of the Medical Doctor.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments.
- May act as an informal team leader and provides assistance to office staff with support tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Coordinates workflow by monitoring, and scheduling the employees within the Medical Office.
- Reviews tasks daily to adjust workflow as necessary.
- Provides coverage on an as needed basis for team in the absence of the Medical Doctor.
- Works with team to develop standard work practices, compliance, and good teamwork.
- Trains newly hired employees and provides ongoing refresher training.
- Provides ongoing support to Medical Office staff as needed.
- Assists in monitoring productivity and accuracy within team, monitors efficiency, quality and quantity of output.
- Supports continuous improvement by offering feedback and suggestions during Medical office meetings.
- Presents improvement plans to Medical Doctor.
- Provides input for performance reviews for Medical Office employees
- Participates as a lead by answering questions, serves as mentor to team in absence of Medical Doctor. Meets daily with management to assess business needs.
- Provides support to office personnel when Medical management is off site.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer needs. Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment is a medical practice with a quiet to moderate noise level.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- May require travel
High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable; and Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years' customer service related experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organization, planning, and problem solving skills
- Experience with software applications typically used in a medical office. This may include but is not limited to: electronic medical office systems such as; electronic medical records, scheduling programs, switchboard, credit card machines, standard office equipment and any new technology that arises.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website