Job ID 210002EO
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Principal BSA, Business Intelligence will be part of a team developing technology solutions. Deals with defining the critical business processes for clinical operations and designs automated solutions in the framework of an overall architecture.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as a subject matter expert for clinical applications and work with the various Business Units to enhance and improve business processes with automation.
- Work with business to prioritize and streamline clinical operations processes, and work towards improving existing clinical systems.
- Displays understanding of business processes, functionality, and performance measures. Uses appropriate analytical methods and tools to perform work and recommend solutions to meet business needs.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a process overview and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs.
- Manage the structure for clinical application training delivery.
- Contribute to functionality and process design for new clinical systems and coordinate delivery of training.
- Oversee pilot preparation, Support and coordinate System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing, and associated activities such as test planning, test cases and test execution, and coordinate new module rollouts for Clinical Systems projects.
- Provides assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- May escalate difficult/complex issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 6 years' experience; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Innovative, outside-the-box mindset to proposing solutions for real business needs.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and presence.
- Able to work with ambiguous requirements with little or no guidance.
- Ability to build credibility and trust with both team members and senior management.
- Strong negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to lead by influence and impact business decisions/processes through effective networking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and iterations with several applications simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in documenting requirements (technical and project related).
- Experience working with Agile methodologies. Scrum is preferred.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website