Job ID 210002EN
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Design, Lead, Build and maintain Business Intelligence solutions such as reports, scorecards, dashboards and data services to provide business value.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a subject matter expert responsible for the overall architecture of BI solutions and strategy at Fresenius.
- Will be a key contributor to enterprise information delivery solutions through their development of working prototypes, conducting tool/technology selection, creation of standards and design of the BI ecosystem.
- Work as part of a project team and will own the solution design to ensure that it fits into the overall BI strategy.
- The solution engineer will be able to design for a solution's security, reliability, flexibility, availability, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and manageability.
- Ability to translate objectives into technical solutions.
- Extensive hands-on experience using Business Intelligence technologies to implement and maintain BI solution with high quality.
- Commitment to working across enterprise, willing to learn new skills, eager to wear multiple hats and have a passion for helping others through high quality patient care.
- Provides assistance to other department staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Candidate must have BS and/or MS in Computer/Health Information Systems and/or MBA with concentration in Information Technology, or a BS in a related field and significant development experience.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 10+ years overall Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse development experiences required
- 5+ years of experience designing BI Solutions in tools such as Business Objects, LogiXML, Tableau, Microsoft BI technologies.
- Expertise in Data Modeling principles for relational and dimensional data structures
- Expertise in RDBMS such as SQL server, Oracle, Exadata, Netezza
- Expertise in interpreting business objectives into technical solutions
- Ability to break technical solutions into modules of manageable development stories
- Experience with interacting directly with the business stakeholders and users to present project solution
- Expertise supporting production environments
- Delivering a solutions through a complete development lifecycle
- Deep competency in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse methodologies required.
- Expertise in data warehouse concepts and development
- Working knowledge of Java technologies is desired
- Business process knowledge in multiple business process area desired, especially around healthcare vertical.
- Experiences with at least 10 large full life cycle BI projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Ability to prioritize/ self-managing
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify alternative approaches/solutions to risks and issues
- Exposure to environments with continuous integration, automated testing and Iterative or agile software development a plus
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website