Job ID 19000KTC
Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Participates in all areas of the project lifecycle, including analysis, design, development, implementation, support and enhancement. Contributes to functionality and process design for clinical systems and helps to coordinate delivery of training for project. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and write software technical specifications, software code, perform unit testing, and support business solutions of varying degrees throughout the project life cycle, including creating design documents, tracking and resolving issues and updating design documentation in compliance with department policies.
- Develop a rules-based processing and alerting system triggered by data streams and real time events. Maintain and enhance the existing code base.
- Identify and troubleshoot software problems, investigate potential causes and implements solutions. Prepare programming specifications, analyzes code, test and debug programs and applications systems.
- Provide technical leadership in solving complex programming tasks.
- Translate business requirements into logical and physical architecture. Communicate system needs and project direction based on business unit requirements and overall business needs.
- Support and confer with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Document all operational, system, and support requirements to ensure adherence to corporate standards.
- Provide assistance to other staff with complex tasks that require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee junior level staff.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 – 12 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 6 years' experience; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and individually
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor technical professionals.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website