Job ID 210007JA
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Principal Systems Developer, National Medical Care Inc., a Fresenius Medical Care N.A. company, Lexington, MA
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, supporting and enhancing clinical systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and write software technical specifications, software code, perform unit testing, and support business solutions of varying degrees throughout the project life cycle, including creating design documents, tracking and resolving issues and updating design documentation in compliance with department policies.
- Develop a rules-based processing and alerting system triggered by data streams and real time events as well as maintain and enhance the existing code base.
- Identify and troubleshoot software problems, investigate potential causes and implement solutions.
- Prepare programming specifications, analyze code, test and debug programs and applications systems.
- Translate business requirements into logical and physical architecture.
- Communicate system needs and project direction based on business unit requirements and overall business needs.
- Support and confer with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Document all operational, system, and support requirements to ensure adherence to corporate standards.
Education Experience and Required Skills:
This position requires a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field and 6 years of experience in software application design/development and unit testing. Alternatively, will accept a Master's degree (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a closely related field and 4 years of experience in software application design/development and unit testing.
Experience, which may have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above, must include 1 year of experience:
- Designing and writing software technical specifications and code
- Performing root cause analysis
- Working with Java, Apache Camel, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, HTML, Angular JS, Soap and RESTful web services, Active MQ, Groovy, Git Hub, Jenkins, JUNIT, and RedHat-Openshift
Apply on company website