Job ID 20000D2F
Available Openings 1
Procurement Analyst, Fresenius Management Services, Inc., a Fresenius Medical Care N.A. Company, Waltham, MA
Responsible for applying analytical and quantitative methods to assemble data, analyze performance, identify problems and develop budget recommendations for strategic procurement objectives. Specific duties and responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing large amounts of data related to all spend-data sources within and outside the enterprise.
- Contributing to the efficacy of operations through identification, analysis and maintenance of data with an emphasis on process improvements and year over year cost reductions.
- Assisting with internal budget audits by managing data analysis, dissemination and integration from various sources to deliver meaningful, actionable insights supported by statistical analyses.
- Establishing and monitoring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) regarding suppliers.
- Assessing historical spends data and trends, business intelligence, and market intelligence.
- Preparing and administering eSourcing events (RFP, RFI, & e-auctions) for the qualification and selection of suppliers.
This position requires a Master's degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Finance, Mathematics, Applied Financial Mathematics, or a closely related field and 1 year of experience performing financial or actuarial analysis. Alternatively, will accept a Bachelor's degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Finance, Mathematics, Applied Financial Mathematics, or a closely related field and 3 years of experience performing financial or actuarial analysis. Experience, which may have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirements above, must include experience: (I) performing budget forecasting; (II) preparing and summarizing financial reports; (III) establishing and monitoring KPIs; and (IV) utilizing SAP Ariba (procure to pay platform), Tableau (data visualization tool), Think-Cell (data visualization tool) and SAS (statistical analysis package).
Apply on company website