Job ID 200005ZX
Available Openings 2
Position Specific Information
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for performing the day-to-day operations on the production floor. Ensures all assigned tasks are completed in order to meet requirements including machine operation, packaging, material handling and shipping packages as needed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an understanding of the process and documentation in the work areas, and remain current in knowledge of process changes and updates for the areas.
- Performs packaging and batch making functions for the line.
- Performs production preparation as directed following current production and QC procedures, guidelines, and SOP's.
- Assists in monitoring all operations.
- Assists in monitoring raw material and packaging component availability.
- Ability to interface with PLC and PC applications in order to operate the line.
- Perform reconciliations regularly.
- Perform breakdown and assembly of production machine.
- Trouble shoots equipment issues and performs minor maintenance of equipment.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and follows all Manufacturing SOP's that apply to this position.
- Performs all paperwork functions related to the batching and packaging operations. Maintains logs, batch records, and all applicable documentation in accordance with internal standard operating procedures.
- Participates in all activities required to maintain a clean and safe plant.
- Performs all production duties on an as needed basis to meet production requirements and comply with GMP's.
- Loads and unloads raw material and finished product utilizing forklift and other material handling devices as needed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform duties of Material Handler as needed.
- May provide assistance to junior staff with more general support tasks that require a better understanding of functions, as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May refer to senior staff for assistance with higher level problems that may arise.
- Escalates issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift materials of up to 75 lbs.
- High School Diploma required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
1 – 2 years' related experience.
Experience with food, chemical or drug manufacturing equipment preferred.
Understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Experience in operation of a forklift and other material handling equipment.
Computer skills and data entry experience.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website