Job ID 21000022
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
This position can be remote. Prefer to have candidate located close to Waltham, MA, Austin, TX or Nashville, TN.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provides project support and coordination for the assigned group/team. Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Assists in developing new databases and rolling out new policies, procedures, and regular communications. Masters various databases and facilitates reporting. Organizes and coordinates various meetings and conferences. Builds and maintains relationships with other departments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates regular meetings and conferences
- Manages databases and facilitates reporting on various metrics
- Gathers project information (schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, project meetings) and facilitates progress
- Maintains document control, database management, tracks project activities and team communication
- Assists project teams and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting minutes and notes
- Develops and publishes communications
- Administrative duties as needed (including scheduling meetings, arranging travel)
- Edits documents as needed
- Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable; and Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 4 – 6 years' related experience in an operational and/or administrative support role
- Knowledge of business and technical vocabulary
- Familiarity with regulations, or ability to navigate to find and learn regulations
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office and experience with database systems
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail and strong time-management
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with detailed record keeping
- Expert skills in reporting and metrics
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with considerable tact and diplomacy
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion & independent judgment when making decisions and interacting with clients
- Ability to travel domestically when needed
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website