Job ID 210002TZ
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Full Time Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Knowledgeable, experienced contributing team member providing a broad range of project support and coordination for the assigned group/team. Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced administrative duties. Assists in developing new databases and rolling out new policies, procedures, and regular communications. Masters various databases and facilitates reporting. Organizes and coordinates various meetings and conferences. Builds and maintains relationships with other departments. Supports FMCNA's mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable knowledge to perform a broad range of project tasks.
- Coordinates regular meetings and conferences.
- Manages databases and facilitates reporting on various metrics.
- Gathers project information (schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, project meetings) and facilitates progress.
- Maintains document control, database management, tracks project activities and team communication.
- Assists project teams and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting minutes and notes.
- Develops and publishes communications.
- Administrative duties as needed (including scheduling meetings, arranging travel).
- Edits documents as needed.
- Work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations.
- Contacts are frequently with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of a sensitive nature
- Normally receives no instruction on routine daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Domestic travel as needed.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of related experience in an operational and/or administrative support role; or 1 - 2 years' related experience with an Associate's Degree; or 0 - 1 years' related experience with a Bachelor's Degree.
- Knowledge of business and technical vocabulary.
- Familiarity with regulations, or ability to navigate to find and learn regulations.
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and experience with database systems.
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail, strong time-management and effective problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with detailed recordkeeping.
- Experience with in reporting and metrics.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with considerable tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion & independent judgment when making decisions and interacting with clients.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website