Job ID 210002S3
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
We are leveraging virtual technology to engage with you and keep us all safe while you explore a career with us. We will conduct all interviews virtually, to allow us to still connect about this job and proceed with our hiring process while practicing social distancing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Project Financial Manager is responsible for assisting the Frenova leadership team in the execution of projects/tasks in the area of Business Operations. This position will also interface with members of the leadership team in strategic planning efforts, as a key source of customer input and study financials, as well as other areas of Frenova.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serve as a key project member to assigned studies of different complexities and budgets
- Serve as a point of contact to discuss study financials to the study PM, Frenova management, and client
Conduct financial analyses of assigned studies to include:
- Invoicing and collections
- Budget vs. actual and estimate to complete analyses
- Change in scope management
- Investigator payments and reconciliations
- Site line item payments and reconciliations
- Revenue recognition
- Cost analysis
- Maintain all financial and invoicing systems
- Contact clients as necessary to discuss financial matters on assigned studies
Assists with month end process
- Preparing journal entries
- Mentor other staff as applicable
- Builds productive working relationships.
- Escalates issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Up to 10% travel may be required for this position
Bachelor's Degree required; advance degree desirable or willing to obtain
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 5 years' related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- A strong interest in ‘the business of healthcare'
- A minimum of two years of healthcare experience in the healthcare products/services industry, ideally in a CRO setting
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Client and service focused
- Able to take direction and work with multiple members of senior leadership team
- Excellent numerical skills
- Fiscal responsible – able to work within a given budget and use good business judgment
- Team player
- Computer skills to include PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of problem solving/analytical skills and able to work independently
- Ability to operate in a highly regulated environment with baseline knowledge of FDA guidelines, GCP/ICH.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website