Job ID 200004NK
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Fresenius Medical Care is a people business. Our success depends on having the best and brightest employees and helping them attain their personal and professional goals while delivering excellence in patient care and business results. Our employees embody our culture which is based on six core values supporting our promise to improve the quality of life of every patient every day. These core values are: Patients and Partners First, Honesty and Integrity, Quality and Compliance, Collaboration, No-Limits Mindset and Results Oriented.
The Project Specialist assists the Accounts Payable (AP) processes and team members performing the following two overall functions: AP related system operations and maintenance activities; AP department project management and implementation activities. This position reports to the Manager, AP Systems & Projects.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Applies project knowledge and experience to perform a broad range of tasks.
Gathers project information (schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, project meetings) and facilitates progress.
Maintains document control, tracks project activities, and coordinates team communications.
Perform research and analysis to support project team efforts.
Assists project teams in strategic meeting preparation and follow-up with minutes and relevant notes.
Develops and publishes project-related communications.
Work on assignments that require judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations.
Interacts frequently with individuals in other departments, and/or representatives from outside organizations.
Obtains and/or provides information or data on matters relevant to other personnel and which may be of a sensitive nature.
Requires limited instruction on routine daily work, and initial guidance on newly introduced assignments.
Consults with supervisors and others to resolve escalated issues.
Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state
and federal laws and regulations.
Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Administrative and other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Occasional travel is required.
- No Supervision
- Bachelor's Degree required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of related experience in an operational and/or project administrative support role.
- Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM) a plus.
- Knowledge of business and technical vocabulary.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Familiarity with regulations, or ability to navigate to find and learn regulations.
- Expert skills within the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and experience with database systems.
- Proven organizational, critical thinking and administrative skills with keen attention to detail, strong time-management and effective problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with detailed recordkeeping.
- Experience within reporting and metrics.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and as a collaborative member of a team.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with considerable tact and diplomacy.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website