Job ID 210002Q5
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
This role supports training (60 %) and document control (40 %) activities in the NxStage Quality Management System. Responsibilities include maintaining the training requirements for employees and processing change orders.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for working with managers to identify the training requirements for new hires.
- Assigning or updating training requirements to employees in the training system.
- Roll out annual manager's training and work with Managers to complete the training.
- Responsible for maintaining, coordinating and updating training system/training programs.
- Act as a change analyst to review, process and implement change orders in electronic document control system (Agile).
- Identify and assign CCB (approvers) to change orders submitted in Agile.
- Work with the change order originator and/or implementers to implement he change orders.
- Support during internal and external audits.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The individual will, for the most part, be seated and work at a computer and utilize telephone equipment.
Bachelor's Degree desired; in lieu of degree additional years of relevant experience and/or education may be considered.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 1 – 2 years' of related experience
- Ability to follow Quality Assurance procedures.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with PCs and Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to learn software tools
- Self-motivate/self-starter, ability to carefully review documentation.
- Ability to be very organized with files and other documentation.
- Demonstrated organization and prioritization skills
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website