Job ID 21000B3K
Available Openings 2
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Provides Workday HR technology support as part of a team working in a Regional HR system support structure. Responds promptly to escalated inquiries, requests, and issues submitted by employees through the Employee Service Center and other HR leaders in the case management system. Responsible for resolving increasingly complex systems and applications problems.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes data maintenance activities including preparation of mass load transaction templates, update supervisory organization, cost center, company, location and custom organizational structures, transaction data changes, run data audit reports etc.
- Develops and maintains technical knowledge for Workday application and provide application support and resolution of tickets assigned by the Tier I group.
- Uses the case management tool to update ticket's progress. Troubleshoots, documents User support tickets, and resolves in line with established SLA's.
- Interacts with Users at all levels of the organization as well as vendors and customers, as needed, to support the applications and query resolution.
- Implements and tests new release enhancements and changes and change requests. Participates in release and change management activities including testing, documentation, and deployment of applications.
- Interacts with leadership and the Global Support Team on incidents that require escalations.
- Actively monitors and researches application error handling, and escalates problems using defined escalation procedures.
- Collaborates with business analysts, end users, vendors, and customers to assist in user acceptance testing.
- Delivers Workday user training to HR staff.
- Performs and meets established SLA and SOP requirements
- In collaboration with management, maintains system change processes and documentation.
- Will be expected to be available to provide support on an as needed basis when there are unscheduled incidents, crisis management, and scheduled maintenance. This can include nights and weekends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Little to no travel is expected for this position.
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in technical support and troubleshooting.
- Enterprise Resource Planning knowledge in the following areas/modules preferred: Workday: ERP System-Modules, Human Capital Management (HCM), HR Core, Absence & Time-off, Benefits, Compensation, Job Catalogue, HR Adm, HR IT and HR Reporting.
- PeopleSoft HRMS experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of HR business processes. Familiar with standard concepts, procedures and practices within HR.
- A good team player with the ability to manage diverse stakeholder group with differing requirements.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and must be a problem solver with strong analytical skills and creative thinking abilities.
- Good collaboration and ability to work cross functions and cultures beyond borders.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks simultaneously with flexibility and proactiveness.
- Should be able to perform in a continuously changing environment.
- Ability to always maintain confidentiality of all information.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website