Job ID 2100012F
Available Openings 5
Position Specific Information
Staff will split time between requesting medical records for patients and answering inbound call
Staff will follow a defined process to efficiently obtain medical records
Scheduled: Monday- Friday 10:30- 7:00 PM CST
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Health Plan Service Operations Specialist delivers member support through a variety of approaches and procedures resulting in high quality of care through the life cycle of the member's time with Fresenius Health Partners. The incumbent provides guidance and support, educates members on their benefits and care options, and coordinates with Providers, Clinics, and Facilities to ensure care is delivered as effectively as possible to produce the best outcomes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable program area knowledge to perform a broad range of tasks as determined by program area and special function.
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, while identifying areas of improvement through critical analysis and an understanding of business needs.
- Contacts may include interaction with cross functional teams to conduct research and problem solving.
- Customer interactions involve a detailed exchange of information with extensive use of probing questions.
- Normally does not require instruction on routine daily work, and general direction on newly introduced assignments.
- May help other members of program area team with more complex support tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions, as directed by the Team Lead or Supervisor.
- May escalate issues to Team Lead or Supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- #virtual #remote
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- No travel required.
- May be selected to mentor other Service Operations Specialists.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 9 months – 2 years related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple program areas.
- Clear and persuasive verbal communication skill.
- Clear and concise written communication skill.
- Commendable call quality and customer service.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Adaptability and flexibility in the workplace.
- Capable with Microsoft Office applications and computer user interfaces.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website