Job ID 2100066T
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The position will provide leadership to the Returns Team while providing exceptional support to internal and external customers. Key activities include assuring patient orders are shipped on time to support all requests from the Technical Support and Customer Service teams, while maintaining outstanding data integrity. Assure staffing is in place to support scheduled operating hours, including weekends and evenings. The Supervisor performs all the roles and responsibilities of a Returns team member, as well as their direct supervision. Responsible for the analysis and resolution of Returns Team related problems, in partnership with the appropriate support groups. Acts as the intermediary between Customer Service, Logistics, Supply Chain, Tech Support and any other group involved in related issues. Develops and establishes operational policies, procedures, programs and uses best practices to meet operational standards and exceed customer expectations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules
- Functions as the first level of problem escalation for the team
- Take the lead to plan, design, implement and measure Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Technically proficient in the department software applications. Requires full knowledge of the area's functional activity
- Oversee and audit activity for timeliness and accuracy
- Assist in the selection of new team members
- Responsible for assisting with the implementation and training for all new processes and procedures, as well as follow up training on current procedures
- Serve as the primary escalation point for the team, to permanently resolve routine issues as appropriate, and escalate non-routine issues when necessary
- Assists with various projects as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree or equivalent business experience
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience at a senior or lead level; or 2 – 4 years of experience as a Supervisor
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows applications, including Word and Excel
- Experience with internal ERP systems, including Salesforce a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in selecting, mentoring and training a highly interactive team
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm during stressful situations where tact and diplomacy are required
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website