Job ID 210001IS
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Financial Analyst provides analytical support and focus on the economic research and study in areas of financial analysis within the assigned function(s). The incumbent performs in-depth and complex analysis in compliance with company policies and procedures and applicable regulatory requirements. Senior Financial Analyst primary responsibility will be gross margin analysis
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly gross margin reports and variance analysis for Management
- Consolidate, prepare reports and analysis for quarterly forecasts and annual plan
- Support the strategic planning process and coordinate inputs across the organization (sales, logistics, service organization, manufacturing plants)
- Work independently and provide business decision support to manufacturing, service, logistics, tech support and customer service organizations
- Develop and maintain financial planning models and financial dashboards
- Work with IT partners to automate reporting and analysis by leveraging information systems
- Work with accounting and finance partners to streamline accounting entries to enable efficient management reporting
- Review, enhance, and recommend changes to the current processes
- Assist with other projects and analysis as needed
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions..
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or Business related field. MBA preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5+ years' experience desired in a large manufacturing company
- Demonstrated expert analytical, interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) skills
- Detail oriented and well organized with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated systems experience with the ability to propose, develop and implement financial systems and reporting solutions
- Demonstrated expert level Excel skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Proficiency in financial statement preparation, reporting, and planning
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website