Job ID 210007NC
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a Senior In-Patient Services Revenue Coordinator (SR IPS-RC) the daily responsibilities will be determined by what is needed from management and assisting a team of IPS-RCs with hospitals and problem accounts. The SR IPS-RC will work with their team to ensure the collections of billing created each month. Reports will need to be created monthly and the SR IPS-RC will be responsible for communicating the progress of all outstanding accounts to both the field and management through their IPS-RC account comments. Additional excel reports will be required and special projects may be assigned, including the updating and distribution of month end billing assignments. Furthermore, the SR IPS-RC will be responsible for working with the contract team on SAP adjustments and rebills to help maintain accuracy in the financial translation of hospital contracts into SAP and out to hospital billing.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under limited supervision, applies considerable (insert) knowledge to perform a broad range of tasks which include but are not limited to…
- Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues and/or in making recommendations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert…
- Contacts are frequently with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of a sensitive nature.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine daily work, and general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
- May escalate issues to supervisor for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years' related experience.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website