Job ID 2100023H
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for providing comprehensive planning, execution, and overall leadership of one or more medium to large-scale initiatives. Duties also includes participating in the continuous improvement of the FMCNA project management best practices, processes and tools.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Initiate programs by clearly defining program objective, scope, stakeholders and benefits
Conduct detailed planning by creating program structure and program organization plan, and securing cross functional support
Establish and ongoing upkeep of the program road map from concept to pilot to full enterprise roll out
Facilitates the onboarding, business case development and prioritization of the projects into the program under the guidance of the program governance
Works cross functionally to solve problems and implement changes. Analyze decisions and actions for their support of the larger strategic plan. Works with senior leaders to resolve complex problems.
Interpret and present data to various levels of management and communicate with a diverse set of executive stakeholders.
Ensure alignment of project scope and schedule to meet program objectives
Establish an efficient program communications plan, and tracking and reporting system; Manage program level reporting and communications up, down and across the program structure to include program level steering committee
Directs ongoing reviews and assessments of the program health including project status reviews at a regular cadence; proactively and aggressively manage program risks and implement effective mitigation plan; assist project managers in removing roadblocks
Leverage wide-ranging experience and use professional concepts in developing resolutions to critical issues
Set standards and processes for the program and ensure all constituent projects' adherence
Ensure legal and compliance considerations are fully accounted for in all the defined requirements
Track and reports program benefit according to the business case
Provides guidance to project managers and other program participants as applicable
Act as the main point of the contact for vendor(s) or external partner(s), responsible for vendor engagement and SOW
Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the program and project management best practice, tools and processes
Comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Up to 25% travel.
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMI/PMP Certification strongly desired
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 8 to 12 years' related experience in project and program manager with a proven track record of successful delivery of effective programs; or a Master's degree with 6 years' experience; or a PhD with 3 years' experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Strong experience in defining program structure and plan for medium to large seize programs
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills capable of driving collaborative discussions with all levels of the organization (Operations, Legal, Compliance, IT, and C Suite Executives)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-changing environment
- Understand current technologies in the healthcare industry
- Must be proficient in the use of project management tools to develop schedules, allocate resources, and track progress.
- Working knowledge is Agile framework preferred
- Lean Six Sigma experience and certification preferred
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website