Job ID 20000CXS
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Senior Vice President, Business Strategies, Fresenius USA Marketing, Inc., a Fresenius Medical Care, N.A. company, Waltham, Massachusetts
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for managing and leading strategic and tactical initiatives within the Renal Therapies Group. This can involve identifying strategic opportunities in the renal therapy field including joint ventures, investments and acquisitions, managing and leading business operations flowing from these strategic opportunities and providing leadership on commercial strategies. Will manage the performance of business and market analytics used to build business cases for strategic initiatives and will work closely with executive leadership in the Renal Therapies Group and at Fresenius Medical Care, N.A. to devise, define, outline and lead strategic business opportunities. Will manage and oversee the implementation and profitability of business plans and strategic projects including serving as the senior manager over business and project teams. This may include managing various business operations including Finance, Legal, Compliance and Regulatory Affairs, Distribution and Supply Chain and Marketing and serving as a senior liaison with Fresenius Medical Care leadership on activities and strategic direction.
Education Experience and Required Skills:
This position requires a Master's degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Business Administration and 7 years of experience serving as a senior-level manager in the medical device field. This experience must include 5 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above) with the following:
- Developing budgets and managing profit & loss of a business or a business unit;
- Performing the analytics required to support the development of a business operational plan and then managing the implementation of that plan;
- Managing one or more major corporate divisions including Finance, Sales & Marketing or Distribution & Supply Chain;
- Developing and managing the implementation of business development plans for different business units to help them achieve non-organic growth according to annual budgets; and
- Developing strategic marketing and commercial plans in line with corporate guidelines for profitability, return on investment and sales cycle management.
Position requires between 30%-50% domestic and international travel.
Apply on company website