Job ID 200008M9
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
As a key member of the Software Test group, the incumbent will support the activities related to the design, development, and ongoing maintenance of software-based medical device products and supporting software.
- Works as a team member to design, develop and modify Software integration and verification protocols and test reports by analyzing software requirements and following the appropriate software development process.
· Executes test protocols and writes reports.
· Participates in software verification plans and protocol reviews.
- Understands defect management and works closely with Software Engineers on defect resolution.
· Maintains effective communication with the project manager to report status.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree in related Engineering or scientific discipline required; advanced degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 2 – 5 years of related experience in developing test protocols, test cases and test execution.
· Demonstrated understanding of test concepts in testing embedded software.
· Knowledge on motors, sensors such as thermistors, pressure, leak detection etc.
· Knowledge in using tools to test software debuggers, oscilloscopes, multimeters.
· Experience in development of automated test scripts using python, java script is a plus.
· Excellent organizational and verbal/written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team or individually with supervision.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website