Job ID 210003IJ
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a Senior Corporate Recruiter, you will take the lead in providing recruiting support for multiple business units within NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Medical Care North American company. You will carry a group of approved, open requisitions and proactively fill those positions in a timely, cost effective, and quality driven manner. In addition, you'll have the opportunity to lead strategic, high-impact projects and initiatives related to the ongoing development of talent acquisition function.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively partner with hiring manager to better understand business needs and assess position goals and requirements.
- Use various cost effective sourcing strategies, such as internet job boards, networking, resume mining, social networking, cold calling, college/university recruiting and job fairs to attract a diverse pipeline of candidates.
- Prescreen all applicable candidates, then recommend candidates to hiring manager based on detailed requirements of position and competencies; provide manager with reasoning for advancing candidate.
- Establish credibility and remain engaged with hiring manager and senior management to stay abreast of hiring process.
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, arranging travel, lodging meals, and escorting applicant to interviews.
- Ensure recruitment activity is updated in an accurate, compliant and timely manner within the applicant tracking system.
- Create offers, review and participate in negotiation and re-negotiation of salaries in coordination with offer.
- Responsible for all onboarding activities to include: references, new hire paperwork, backgrounds check, I9, payroll forms and drug test.
- Track, report and support future staffing initiatives.
- Serve as role model/mentor to other staff members.
- Proactively work with hiring manager and human resources business partner regarding future organizational structure.
- Systematic and proactive approach with hiring managers across all business lines regarding recruitment cost controls.
- Proactive partnership with HR business partners when an employee or hiring manager issue is identified.
- Continued recommendation for improving full life cycle recruiting strategies.
- Lead and collaborate on projects/reports related to ongoing corporate recruitment initiatives as required.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Corporate and agency recruitment expertise.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced changing environment.
- Skilled at planning and prioritizing work activities; able to easily adapt as goals, priorities, and role responsibilities may change.
- Proficiency in using IT staffing tools (i.e. ATS, internet job boards, networking and social media).
- Demonstrated experience working with all levels of executives and management.
- Must have strong interviewing and closing skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to operate independently, work proactively, and achieve optimal results.
- Ability to work in independently and prioritize heavy work load in fast paced environment.
- Proven track record of establishing innovative recruiting initiatives.
- Solid presentation skills to HR business partners and hiring managers regarding identified and needed recruitment strategies.
- Ability to partner with human resources business partner for present/future staffing needs.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high level of interpersonal skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website