Job ID 20000JPM
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Company is on a mission to transform renal care. To do that, we continually seek the best-of-the-best to expand and improve our team of dedicated, innovative professionals. If you share our mission and are committed to improving the lives of renal patients, then we invite you to explore our career opportunities.
Participate in the design, development, and testing of NxStage Medical's medical device software products and/or related tools.
· Perform embedded software development to meet requirements and scheduling needs.
· Develop new functionality, as needed, along with supporting documentation and unit tests.
· Participate in code reviews, perform unit testing, conduct static analysis reviews, and update code accordingly.
· Ensure all activities conform to design controls. Ensure all analysis, design, and testing activities are properly documented.
· Debug new designs and develop reliability improvements to existing & new designs.
· Provide mentoring and assistance to Engineer I and Engineer II staff members.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or a related discipline
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
· 5-8 years of experience in software product engineering and development
· C and C++ Language Skills required
· Medical device or other safety critical device development preferred
· Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
· Intermediate analytical and design skills
· Knowledge of project lifestyles, software development environments, and source control techniques
· Experience with test tools such as JTAG, ICE, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes.
· Ability to read and understand part data sheets and schematics.
· Experience with embedded real time operating systems
· Experience with bringing up new hardware boards or systems utilizing board support packages.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website