Job ID 210000LK
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Experience with Donation software desired.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging, installing and maintaining windows based applications. Collaborate with key users to support existing applications and implement solutions to improve business processes. Includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications.
Sr. Enterprise Systems Analyst Focus:
• Responsible for compliance with FDA, GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, ISO, GMP and other relevant bodies.
• Experience working with Cloud Solutions with configuration and reporting.
• Design, development, testing, and implementation of Single Sign-on and working with Web teams for Cloud solutions.
• Working with Vendor to rollout software solution to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Solid experience in programming tools, structured development, and testing methodologies.
• Experience with object-oriented design
• Knowledge of version control tools such as CVS, SVN or GIT
• Experience in relational database and SQL (preferably Oracle)
• Experience in Unix/Linux and modern IDEs, such as Eclipse, NetBeans
• Using assigned vendor technology, responsibilities include:
o Data type
o Workflow configuration
o LPAD directory services
o Involvement with Vendor upgrades
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, codes, tests and implements solutions to meet the business requirements.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires up to 10%-20% travel.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
- 5 – 8 years' related experience; or a Master's degree with 3 years' experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, be highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Self-starter and strong analytical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work creatively, analytically and independently in a problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task with minimum supervision.
- Capability to review event logs to conduct troubleshooting is required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong team interaction, time management, and consulting skills.
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website