Job ID 20000D9V
Available Openings 1
Position Specific Information
Staffing and Resources Focus
Lead evaluation and implementation of program
Evaluate pilots to determine effectiveness and where to fill potential gaps
Implement scheduling platform
Determine staffing needs for growth and expansion of home therapies
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a member of the Home Therapies Clinical Initiatives team, this role promotes products and services that improve the care of patients in Home Therapies. Manages projects that will ensure success, growth and retention of home patients at the company through Home Therapies starts, patient training as well as therapy excellence. Works with clinical services, education, quality and the medical office to implement these initiatives and products throughout the company.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives assigned home therapy projects to completion and field adoption.
- Works thorough operations and many interdisciplinary teams to accomplish initiatives that drive patients to Home and desired outcomes.
- Drives best practices as it relates to Home starts and retention strategies.
- Works with Product Management and Clinical Services teams to drive adoption of technologies platforms that drive efficiencies and better patient outcomes.
- Works closely with the Medical Office, Clinical Services and Quality in development of strategies to increase the success of patients at Home.
- Leverages education partners to scale strategy throughout the company and verified continued use in the field.
- Ensures that established metrics are met to for specified discipline: Patient Starts, Training and Therapy excellence.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- When in clinics, the work environment is characteristic of a health care facility with air temperature control and moderate noise levels.
- Will be required to travel clinics on occasion and may be exposed to infectious and contagious diseases/materials.
- Regularly travels between locations primarily during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- This position requires approximately up to 40% travel.
- None, works through many interdisciplinary teams
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 5 – 8 years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years' supervisory or project/program management experience preferred.
- Experience influencing teams and working in a large matrixed environment
- Solid computer skills; Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a desire to learn and promote new technologies
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website