Job ID 21000EQV
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Patient Account Representative – Cash & Credit provides high level administrative support to the daily operations within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for the timely and accurate posting of electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials to patient accounts. The Sr. Patient Account Representative – Cash & Credit may serve as a subject matter expert (SME), and act as a liaison to cross-divisional teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate and analyze diverse reports and work lists in the identification and resolution of complex patient account issues.
- Ensure all activities in support of operations within the assigned function(s) are in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- May post electronic and manual cash receipts, adjustments and denials; ensuring reconciliation of all posted data.
- May prepare and distribute overpayment packages in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- May serve as an SME; providing training of current and new processes as necessary.
- May mentor other staff by providing guidance and leadership in the performance of daily activities within the assigned function(s).
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 4 years' related experience.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website