Job ID 2100028M
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Senior Procurement Business Analyst will be a member of fast-paced FMCNA Procurement organization, responsible for enabling procurement excellence through improvements around business process and systems including change management and communications. You will provide detailed analysis to support critical activities and special projects as well as develop tools and templates to streamline procurement initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of procurement systems and processes like Ariba Procure-To-Pay (R2P/P2P)
Supports implementation, adoption, and maintenance of Procurement systems by:
Promoting systems and processes with internal stakeholders to drive adoption
Leading project implementations, managing project plans, managing communications to stakeholders, and reporting to Business and IT leadership
Providing timely support to issues/questions raised by internal/external users with regards to policies, processes, and systems
Supporting end user training
Leads and supports process efficiency and effectiveness initiatives for operational procurement processes
Performs detailed analyses supporting critical procurement activities, organization initiatives, and special projects
Oversees spend management, spend analytics, and Source to Pay (S2P) tools, such as Ariba R2P/P2P
Builds process flows, manage template libraries, and documentations within central repository
Gathers and reports key system metrics and highlight improvement opportunities
Collaborates with IT to ensure system uptime and other needed support
Efficiently resolves issues and proactively react to minimize any risk potential
Supports Procurement Excellence and IT team to resolve process, system, and transactional exceptions
Responsible for Change Management and Procurement Excellence Team Communications
Understands external and internal control requirements, ensures compliance through effective monitoring and root cause analysis
Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement, Management, MIS, or any quantitative field
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5-8 year's experience in Implementing and supporting End-to-End Procurement Process/Solutions preferably Ariba R2P/P2P
- Experience in Managing/Leading project implementation following SDLC methodology is preferable
- Expert-level user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Project)
- Ability to develop insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; produce unambiguous, comprehensive, and accurate interpretations
- Ability to act as subject matter expert and provide training, troubleshooting, and other support for software applications managed by business unit (i.e., SAP Ariba, SAP ECC etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present clean, organized, and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Effective organizational and leadership skills; use a variety of interpersonal styles and communication methods to effectively adapt to new work structures, processes, or cultures
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment; consult with team members and management as needed
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website