Job ID 2100085X
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Supervisor I, A/P supervises the ongoing A/P activities within the assigned function(s). The incumbent is responsible for the team's timely and accurate processing of assignments and projects. The Supervisor I, A/P ensures compliance with company policies and procedures in the tactical execution of the team's goals and objectives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the daily operations of the team, including but not limited to: establishing mutual goals, assigning tasks and maintaining schedules.
- Provide support for internal and external audits as requested.
- Analyze operational performance of assigned function(s), and assist management in the identification and resolution of accounting and/or internal control issues.
- Prepare and supervise distribution of applicable reports as necessary.
- Support the development and implementation of new policies and procedures through continuous improvement efforts; ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), and other regulatory requirements within assigned function(s).
- May serve as a contact for customers and vendors; researching and resolving complex issues escalated by direct reports.
- Provide direct supervision of the assigned team(s) through ongoing leadership and guidance; partnering with Human Resources on employee matters.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds.
May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of accounting staff.
Bachelor's Degree or related equivalent work experience required
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2 – 3 years' experience as a Senior A/P Rep; or 1 – 3 years' experience as a Supervisor.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and email applications.
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP), invoice management, and accounting systems (e.g., Kofax, Oracle, SAP, Tungsten, etc.).
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and/or vendors through outstanding customer service skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website