Job ID 2100095P
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Supply Chain Analyst will help determine opportunities to automate, standardize and support business processes and functions across the business unit and various technologies. Will function as business IT liaison in accordance with business strategies. Develop and support existing reporting and analytics to deliver cost and productivity savings working closely with CoE business process owners, region and local business leaders.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reliability Metrics, Analytics, and Projects:
- Stream-line the processes to prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and metrics on equipment and non-equipment swaps, shipments, and returns.
- Create reporting tools to allow ad-hoc reporting to support infrequent data requests.
- Research and initiate “Aging” projects as necessary for expediting the return of equipment.
- Improve existing exception follow up processes and establish metrics to measure progress.
- Collaborate with MDM, IT and other NxStage departments on process automation and cost reduction projects.
Systems / Applications Process Improvements
- Ensure data integrity using various software applications such as; Sales Force, IFS, BIRST, sales reports and queries for the sales management team.
- Research and drive analytic and process innovations that improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies; act as the internal consultant regarding customer service, technical support and process improvements.
- Lead and project manage a portfolio of technology projects on behalf of Assets to increase productivity by optimizing intelligence tools.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions..
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business, Materials Management, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 2+ years' experience, preferably with Supply Chain or Operations Function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications with a focus on EXCEL
- Excellent verbal, analytic and written communication skills
- Experience in a data management software, such as BIRST
- Experience with MRP/ERP/WMS application software
- Medical device or diagnostics experience is a plus
- APICS certification a plus
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website