Job ID 210003Y9
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
As a Co-op with NxStage Medical, a Fresenius Medical company, a student will apply classroom based knowledge to workplace experience and will benefit from learning experiences in their major area of study. The position will support all areas of Supply Chain, including Inventory Control, Planning, and Logistics. Interaction with all operations groups daily will be required to fulfill daily responsibilities.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Performing various IFS transactions to maintain a high level of data integrity
- Assist in daily and monthly report creation and publishing
- Run daily inventory reports to verify sufficient material is available to support customer demand
- Work with suppliers, including inter-company plants, to verify supply and modify deliveries if required
- Work with senior staff members supporting the monthly S&OP process
- Assist in Continuous Improvement activities
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Actively pursuing a college degree in similar major
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- The candidate would be proficient in Excel including the use of functions such as VLOOKUP and have experience with B2B and Data Management applications
- The ability to learn and use our IFS ERP system for the majority of transaction activity
- Excellent analytic skills are required, to analyze planning and inventory issues, while working to determine root cause, and develop corrective actions
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website