Job ID 210007AB
Available Openings 1
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Serves as the head of creative for the entire Fresenius Medical Care North America portfolio of products and services, responsible for building and maintaining creative cohesion across individual brands and channels. Helps the company innovate and integrate across all platforms by getting the most out of all creative resources, both internal and external. Helps determine the ideal mix of agencies and in-house resources to deliver world class work that performs for the business.
Responsible for creating an integrated agency model with the ability to partner across agency lines and businesses, developing strong relationships with brand, divisions, products, and services. Responsible for driving creative excellence as well as partnering with the project management office to ensure a creative process is established that works for all Fresenius Medical Care North America projects whether they are managed internally or externally. This process will identify the right resource to work on each project and will be seamless to rest of the marketing organization.
Identifies new creative opportunities for growth for Fresenius Medical Care North America. Ensures synergies and effectiveness of campaigns from the top all the way through the funnel.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives overall creative output in every area of execution for the best performance for the business.
- Creates engaging and responsive, customer-focused communications across all vehicles and channels.
- Drives and inspires creative ideation and new ideas.
- Identifies and scopes areas of creative work that should be brought in-house and help build infrastructure to facilitate.
- Oversees the internal agency (the Creative Studio) and evaluates talent to keep up with the demands of the business.
- Makes organizational recommendations to support the needs of marketing and branding.
- Works with marketing operations and the program management office to build agile work flow that is flexible to execute all levels of creative across all of marketing.
- Establishes hiring practices that attract the best talent.
- Stays abreast of evolving industry and emerging trends and technologies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Some travel may be required.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters, account managers, and project managers
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED CREDENTIALS:
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- 15+ years of marketing and creative experience
- 10+ years of management experience; or 5+ years of experience in a senior managerial role
- Superior project management and proven implementation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interface and persuade C Level management; strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of management through diplomacy and tact
- Great perceptive skills and ability to read a room
- Ability to present and sell comprehensive creative campaigns to all levels of organization
- Proven ability to drive creative culture within a corporate and remote structure
- Ability to partner with and get best out of external agency partners
- Experience running internal agencies a plus
- Strong understanding of media to ensure right creative is being developed for each channel and audience
- Demonstrated ability as an integrated marketer; must have experience in building campaigns across digital and traditional communications
- Ability to lead team; must have strong leadership skills and proven ability to develop and inspire talent
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
Apply on company website