Sales Consultant Primary Responsibilities
- Service first mindset and ability to thrive in an environment that is focused on enhancing the overall in-store Guest experience as the Ultimate Concierge for the brand.
- Welcomes, entertains and hosts our Guest and is knowledgeable on current trends in the industry.
- Build Guest loyalty through in-store programs including, but not limited to, Design Services, private label credit card, and community outreach programs.
- Provide Guests with accurate and efficient service to educate them on the products and services available at Frontgate.
- Collaborate with the management team and peers to achieve daily, weekly and monthly store metrics.
- Contribute in all aspects of store maintenance and merchandising: assist in maintaining a clean, organized and easy to shop sales floor.
- Follow company policies and guidelines for signage, visual display, and merchandise placement to maximize sales, ensure safety and minimize shrinkage.
- Assist in handling merchandise stock, proper ticketing of merchandise and participate in physical inventory activities.
- Keep up to date on the technical aspects and resources available to serve the needs of the customers effectively.
- Provide a quick and efficient professional check out experience for our Guests.
- 2+ years of specialty retail sales experience
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of professional sales procedures and customer service
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and active listening
- Computer skills, including point of sale software, internet based programs and previous cash handling required
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 50lbs
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to continually smile, be nice, and be genuinely friendly in an environment where guest are the reason we are in business
Apply on company website