Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies
What Will You Be Doing?
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention
- Work with subject matter experts and identify training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Develop and design courses and curriculum
- Develop and edit online learning materials
- Create learning experiences and environments
- Develops instructor's manuals and train the trainer tools
- Analyze, update, and refine existing content
- Works to troubleshoot problems reported by users
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Course organization and design
- Solid knowledge of course development software (Storyline 360 or Captivate) and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Occasional travel may be required
Light physical effort required by handling objects up to 20 pounds occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently.
Range: $28.94 - $36.18 Hr.
Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Apply on company website