- Safety – Be a champion for safety through accountability, awareness and communication. Ensure that all employees, direct and business partner, understand the importance of safety and require that they conduct themselves in a manner that reflects this value and enhances the level of safety of the company.
- Operational Performance – Ensure outstanding operational performance through effective cross-functional leadership during day-to-day operations. Work with other operational and planning departments to influence and improve day-to-day performance. Ensure front-line visibility to station and corporate goals and drive continuous improvement through effective management and development of processes and procedures.
- Customer Service – Lead a team to deliver superlative customer service through engagement, motivation, coaching and leadership. Be a tireless advocate of Low Fares Done Right and effectively communicate its meaning to Frontier's business partners and front-line teams.
- Fiscal Responsibility – Continuously strive to lower costs to improve the company's position as an Ultra-Low Cost Carrier.
- Regulatory Compliance - Ensure compliance with all airline and government agency regulations and protocols. Monitor compliance to all FAA, TSA and DOT regulations. Establish sound working relationships with FAA, TSA, Customs, Immigrations, airport authorities, and business partners. Where applicable, ensure all international requirements are met and complied with, working with CBP and governments where necessary to procure rights and slots.
- Vision – Keep an open mind to new ideas and ways of conducting business, while focusing on the company's goals and business plan. Foster an environment where employee suggestions are vetted and implemented when in line with the company's direction.
- Visible and Active Leadership – Be a willing, motivational leader who seeks out opportunities to get in front of employees and business partner employees to establish excellent two-way communication. Be a role model for others to follow. Guide business partners as they lead the day-to-day operations of their stations.
- Availability – Be available 24/7. This includes phone calls, texts, and email responses in real time.
- Data Analysis – Have the ability to interpret and pull reports from multiple company reporting platforms.
- Reward and Recognition – Identify successes and seek ways to recognize superior performance while ensuring high standards are set and maintained.
- Appearance – Ensure that a high standard is set with regard to the appearance of our business partners, facilities and equipment.
- Administration and Quality Assurance – Manage the contractual requirements of the station, ensuring that local management is adhering to set standards. Monitor compliance with all training, safety, financial and operational goals, ensuring that business partners understand and perform to the level of expectation and operational excellence expected by Frontier.
- Technology - Assist in the performance of technology to make our stations as efficient as possible, working with the Information Technology Division (IT).
- Perform other functions as indicated by the General Manager.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years prior passenger airline experience in a leadership role
- Previous Station Supervisor experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to lead employees of business partners and provide guidance and direction.
- Ability to become qualified in all required training courses
- Ability to troubleshoot performance and lead process improvement.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, leadership, delegation, collaboration, critical-thinking, and problem solving
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Administration Regulations, Transportation Security Administration, Department of Transportation, Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as any other regulatory entities
Salary Range:$60,000 - $83,850
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires: Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective DOT safety-sensitive employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any DOT safety-sensitive job applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
Airport Customer Service Manager reports to and assists the General Manager in delivering outstanding and safe operational performance, customer service and financial performance in one or more Frontier airport locations. The Assistant General Manager is an alternate Frontier representative to both the airport and business partner for the station(s) and serves as both a liaison and representative for all customers, internal and external. The Assistant General Manager has regular / daily interaction with Frontier managers and directors.
Apply on company website