Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
Manage all aspects of short- and medium-term network and capacity planning and new route forecasting. Lead network and operational design analysis and optimization with focus on changes that improve operational performance, and development/updates of long-term capacity plans for business planning purposes.
- Demonstrate, and develop in staff, expert level competence in key technical skills, including Sabre PE/Schedule Manager, MS Excel, SQL/SAS
- Present findings and recommendations to senior management regarding new route forecasts, strategic capacity plans, and network design changes to support operations efficiency and reliability
- Manage all aspects of capacity planning, new route forecasting, network and operational design analysis and optimization and development/updates of future capacity plans for business planning purposes
- Develop and maintain productive cross-functional relationships with Scheduling, Operations, Finance, Marketing and others
- Contribute to the development of medium- and long-term business plans at Frontier, including key inputs in areas such as network growth/development and fleet planning
- Develop network and operational analysis function, driving key insights into production in the Frontier network
- Maintain reporting and keen awareness of key competitive changes using wide ranging industry data sources and reports
- Stay abreast of airline industry news and trends
- Responsible for day-to-day management of core network planning functions
- Staff workload management and skill development
- Cross functioning with Scheduling, Operations, Marketing and Finance
- Master's Degree preferred, Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum 7 years relevant Planning or Operational Analysis experience required, 5 years of which must be in airline or closely related industry
- Prior management experience, including regular interaction with senior management
- Familiarity with ULCC airline planning/scheduling philosophy and practices
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage cross-functional relationships and business processes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Expert level proficiency in MS Excel, Diio and Sabre Schedule Manager, or comparable product suite
- Expert level data mining and analysis skills, including MS Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of airline revenue streams and costs
- Knowledge of airline operation, economics, planning and scheduling
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of aircraft and aircraft performance
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required
Considerable Latitude: The incumbent establishes methods and procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives, and receives guidance in terms of broad goals. Only the final results of work are typically reviewed.
- Sr. Manager, Network Planning
- Sr. Analyst, Network Analysis
Salary Range: $116,000 - $155,000/yr.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website