Employee Relations and Management Advisory Services:
- Provide business leadership, direction and guidance to support strategic direction and growth for all assigned organizational units.
- Provide management and employees with information and interpretation of human resource policies, rules and procedures.
- Provide advice and counsel to employees and management in exploring alternatives for resolution of work-related problems affecting the employer-employee relationship.
- Investigate and assist in the mediation of employee complaints and appeals using corporate or collective bargaining processes.
- Conduct investigations related to claims of harassment or discrimination and make recommendations for resolution.
- Provide counsel and direction for the prevention and resolution of disciplinary problems. Coordinate with management to determine if sufficient cause exists to proceed with corrective action.
- Conducts research and analysis concerning issues and problems related to human resource management.
- Recommend or initiate programs or actions to resolve problems and enhance client service.
- Coordinate staffing and recruitment efforts for assigned organizational areas. This includes conferring with managers to determine staffing needs, developing recruiting plans and providing coaching on the hiring process, interviewing methodology and employment laws.
- Meet with organization personnel at all levels to facilitate effective interpersonal communication and to ascertain human relations and work-related problems that adversely affect employee morale and organization productivity.
- Develop effective remediation techniques and conduct informal training for management and employees in human relations skills including: supervision, conflict resolution, interpersonal communication and effective group interaction.
- Operate as an organization leader and internal consultant to management in the identification, development and implementation of effective management practices.
- Evaluate business initiatives to determine appropriate organizational effectiveness interventions needed to meet organizational goals, focusing on Company values and philosophies.
- Confer with management to develop strategies for implementing change and encouraging employee acceptance of new structures and processes.
- Facilitate team building workshops, exercises or programs to enhance the effectiveness and productivity of teams.
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline; combination of education and relevant experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Human Resource Generalist, or equivalent related corporate experience
- Minimum 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources role(s)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of human resources management in the areas of employment, employee relations, employee development and organization development
- Strong knowledge of federal, multi-state and local laws and regulations related to human resources and equal employment opportunity
- Skill in analyzing human resource and management problems and devising effective solutions
- Skill in project management, planning, organizing and prioritizing work assignments to manage a high volume workload in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written mediums, including preparing and delivering complex correspondence, reports, presentations and proposals
- Ability to solve practical problems and handle a variety of variables in situations where only limited guidelines exist
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret a variety of policies, procedures, labor contracts, statistical data, regulations and professional publications in order to propose changes that increase management effectiveness
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and clients
- $69,600 - $87,000
Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Join the Frontier Airlines Team as our Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
Frontier Airlines, one of the fastest-growing and most profitable airlines in the U.S., is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner. People are at the heart of our business and our HR Business Partners are a critical component of creating a people-first culture. Whether it's consulting with a business leader on their talent strategies, coaching employees towards greater success or assisting our leaders in addressing employee performance issues, our HRBP's are central to our people strategies. If you have a passion for people, a consultant's mindset and an eye for talent, we encourage you to read on and learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we think the skies are for everyone. We're in the business of safely connecting people and places to create memories. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our Ultra Low-Cost model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. We put the customer at the heart of our decision-making process because we never want to lose sight of why we're here. We want to make things easy for our customer to travel at an affordable price. To do that, we have to be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. This means that innovation is a key contributor to our success. We consider ourselves to be pioneers and we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down to earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The HR Business Partner acts as a resource to units in assigned areas by providing on-site advice, assistance and direction in the management of human resources. This includes unit organizational structure, staffing, utilization of staff, performance management, employee relations, mediation, facilitation, administrative processes and equal employment opportunity. The HRBP assists employees with questions and concerns, helping to ensure fair and consistent treatment. They also identify needs and perform special assignments and create / recommend programs that enhance human resource client services.
Apply on company website