Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it's our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right' promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we're not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day' business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines' non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The IT Services Manager's role is to develop, implement and support processes for reporting, tracking managing, and escalating IT incident and service requests in a 24x7x365 critical services environment. Position is responsible for managing service desk personnel, desktop engineering, monitoring incident and service request activity, creating staffing schedules, and maintaining SLA levels. IT Services Manager will establish standardization around policies, procedures, and best practices pertinent to the service desk operations. The IT Services Manager will work closely with other decision makers to ensure the IT Department is aligned with the business objectives.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position so as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities.
- Manage the workflow related to incident and/or service requests in a commercial tracking system that will record, analyze and report on incidents that are service and/or operations affecting Use effective judgment and professional initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to customer and end user support issues, queries, challenges and escalations. Frontier Airlines has a business purpose and/or presence in accordance with organizational policy and procedure.
- Maintain and share with management and personal all relevant project work plans and project deliverables related to equipment deployments, workstation patching, employee moves/adds/changes, and other IT projects having a service desk component.
- Manage to a capital and expense budget and exercise good judgment in the disposition and handing of IT assets.
- Manage the hiring and firing of staff reporting to the position.
- Liaise with business units in order to establish and maintain an effective understanding of their business model.
- Monitor, record, analyze and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to customer and end user support.
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, for example: work schedules, vacation schedules; payroll, appraisals and safety documentation.
- Manage and maintain compliancy standards and controls for SOX/PCI/TSA and provide evidence of process and audit trails.
- Determine and report on metrics relevant to the successful processing of incident and service requests including response times and user satisfaction levels. Use the information to create an environment of continuous improvement.
- Develop staff work schedules and adjust as needed based on expected call volumes
- Oversee the maintenance of the solutions base and adherence to defined process by members of the Service Desk.
- Maintain a regular and effective communications plan to ensure that consistent messages and service levels are delivered to the end users.
- Set customer services standards and develop guidelines and ensure that they are followed by Service Desk and other IT staff.
- Oversee quality control and management of offshore staffing partner resources.
- Communicate with shipping brokers and related authorities, and customers and suppliers, as required in all relevant states and countries that Frontier Airlines has a business purpose and/or presence, as necessary to ensure lawful relations, support and a successful delivery.
- Manage an IT check list for airport openings, changes, moves and closures wherever Frontier Airlines has a business purpose and/or presence in accordance with organizational policy and procedure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- MCP certification or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years managerial/supervisory experience
- At least 3 years' experience managing a service desk or client services department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to facilitate a climate of cohesiveness, cooperation and teamwork
- Ability to adapt to new, different, or changing situations
- Ability to schedule activities and set priorities so deadlines are met, goals accomplished
- Strong project and resource management skills and experience managing both onshore and offshore staff
- Experience with the airline industry a plus.
- Exhibit leadership skills required to manage resources as well as projects deliverables.
- Self-directed IT professional with strong work ethics
- Strong oral and written skills both technical and non-technical
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sometimes stressful team environment.
- Ability to quickly assimilate, analyze, and prioritize incoming work requests
- Demonstrated troubleshooting approach and skills
- Strong interpersonal, business management, and customer service skills
- Experience with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) concepts
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
- Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
- Be available to work outside regular business hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required to maintain operational support.
- Must be mobile based on circumstances.
Generally, not required.
General Direction: The incumbent normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments.
IT Support Supervisor
IT Service Desk Technician(s)
Salary Range: $86,400 -$108,000
Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Apply on company website