What Will You Be Doing?
The Manager of Repair and Warranty Administration proactively manages the supply chain unit that directly supports Frontier's Maintenance organization. This is accomplished by leading a team of individuals to orchestrate repair and warranty activities to fulfill all requirements at the lowest total cost to the airline.
Primary duties include documenting internal and external customers' requirements and exceeding their expectations through tangible cost reductions and productivity enhancements. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Locating sources of supply and negotiating strategic agreements
- Tracking monthly expenditures categorically and identifying cost reduction opportunities
- Developing and implementing recovery processes that ensure tactical recovery and includes strategic recovery
- Developing and implementing Warranty and Repair unit business plan, which includes goals, strategies and initiatives that support Frontier's corporate goals
- Coaching the Warranty & Repair staff with their development and implementation of initiatives that support Frontier's corporate goals
- Developing performance metrics for the department and the staff
- Developing and measuring internal customer service levels
- Developing and implementing MRO supply chain efficiency initiatives
- Maintaining multi-million-dollar budget and producing cost reductions
- Interfacing with Material Planning and Material Services units to drive efficiencies in the supply chain department
- Interfacing with Accounting to ensure accuracy of all purchase and repair activity
- Complying with SOX requirements
- Ensuring 100% of warranty opportunities are fulfilled
- Other duties to support operational objectives
- Bachelors' degree in Business or related technical field; combination of relevant education and experience considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 3 years of procurement, repair or warranty experience
- Minimum 3 years of direct supervisory/management experience
- Active participation in the Institute of Supply Management (ISM) preferred
- Certified Purchasing Manager Designation (CPM) preferred
- Previous aviation industry experience
- Airbus warranty process knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with TRAX preferred
- A&P license or engineering-related license preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Self-initiative and the ability to work independently with will supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle time sensitive and multi-faceted projects
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent leadership skills
- Must be a good team player with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to read & understand illustrated parts catalogs
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.
Repair and Warranty Administrator/Coordinator(s)
Administrative Support Staff
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Apply on company website