Aircraft Appearance Agent at Denver International Airport – Starting rates up to $21.35 per hour. First impressions matter. Join the Frontier Airlines team that's responsible for making a great first impression – Aircraft Appearance. Pay starts at $18.35 per hour with opportunities for $3.00 per hour shift premiums plus overtime. Part-time and full-time positions are available and our 24/7 operation helps you find the shifts that work for you. Normal starting shift is 9:30 PM - 6:30 AM.
Why work for Frontier Airlines?
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right' to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier's hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company's signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration's 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry's most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
At Frontier, we like to think we're creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we're here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Flight benefits on other airlines for you and family members (some exclusions apply).
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Uniform allowance is provided upon hire and each subsequent year thereafter.
- Part-time and full-time schedules available
- Starting salary of $15.00 per hour with opportunities for shift premiums and overtime
- For both full-time and part-time roles, Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives (FTonly), paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
What You'll be Doing
The Aircraft Appearance Agent is responsible for making a great first impression for our passengers by completing all aircraft cleaning tasks, as well restocking, security searching and securing the aircraft interior.
- Perform turn, overnight and heavy cleaning of aircraft interiors, including removing trash, vacuuming cabin and flight deck carpeting, mopping galley and lavatory floors, cleaning of seat back pockets, tray tables, galleys, lavatories, seat cushions, seat frames, passenger service units, windows, overhead bins, ceilings, and aircraft carpets.
- Stock the aircraft cabin to include safety cards, cabin service guides, airsick bags, and lavatory supplies, as well as stocking additional cleaning supplies in aircraft galleys as directed.
- Perform security searches of Frontier aircraft within the parameters of Frontier's station security plan.
- Drive various vehicles on the ramp area, including (but not limited to) electric carts, vans, box trucks and ramp equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Adhere to airport and aircraft security regulations and report any violations and/or potential violations to management.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (and maintain a clear background when employed).
- Must obtain Customs & Border Protection Seal from US Department of Homeland Security within 30 days of employment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all flight and ground crew personnel and follow verbal and written directions given by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Ability to use a desktop computer to send and receive emails, read company memos and alert bulletins and to complete initial and yearly training courses
- Ability to walk on uneven terrain, and climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to work while standing, sitting, bending, kneeling and squatting
- Ability to perform work above shoulder and head level for lengthy periods of time
- Ability to lift objects up to 75 pounds, above shoulder and head level
Hourly Rate: $18.35/hour
- Shift Differential
Shift 2 - Swing Shift (1300 - 2059) $1.50 per hour
Shift 3 - Graveyard Shift (2100 - 0459) $3.00 per hour
$2,500 Hiring Bonus Now Available
- Hiring bonus available to PT Aircraft Appearance Agents hired by July 31, 2022
- $500 payable after 90 days of employment; $500 payable after 180 days of employment and $1,500 payable after 1 year of employment
Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace Policies
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
COVID Vaccination Policy for New Hires
Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Apply on company website